Federal Way Employment
Bellair Charters is an equal opportunity employer and offers a drug-free, smoke-free working environment. All safety related personnel are subject to random drug testing according to federal standards.
The following are the Employment Opportunities currently available:
*All positions require a pre-employment drug test and Criminal History Check.
Charter Quality Motor Coach Drivers (Federal Way WA)
Watch, and learn more about our Company
- We have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Exciting opportunity to travel all over the Pacific Northwest with our Charter department.
- Our buses are always well maintained, and absolutely pristine for our drivers; setting them up for success every step of the way.
Looking for the next great member of our Bellair Charters-South Division! We need people like you who will make a difference in the lives of our passengers traveling to all kinds of interesting places-- sporting events, wine tours, and even, multi-day trips. Ideal candidates will have a clean driving record, fun-loving customer service skills, love for driving and a "safety-first" attitude. Those selected will be offered paid training and prepared for a successful career in transportation.
We offer the following:
*medical, dental, & vision benefits
*24 hour dispatch
*well maintained equipment
*free bus transportation for you and your family wherever Bellair travels
*full or part time hours
For a full job description and an application, please submit your name, phone number, and an email address today. Come join our team!
Compensation: Tiered rate from $16.35/hr. to $17.10/hr. plus tips.
Bus Detailer (Federal Way WA)
Bellair Charters is looking for a part-time-- afternoon & evening, mid week & weekend Detailer. Are you a college student? Would you like a job that offers very flexible scheduling? Are you a bit of a "neat freak"? If that's you, then you must also be able to take direction, have a clean driving record and be a real team player.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST.
Compensation: Training wage-$11.25 Hourly-$12.00
Status: We are not currently hiring for this position but we are always accepting applications for future employment opportunities.
Contact: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or drop if off at our Federal Way office, 32427 Pacific Hwy S. Thank you.
Diesel Mechanic (Federal Way WA)
Bellair Charters, located in their new facilities in Federal Way, WA, is searching for a solid mechanic who has a determined desire to work on passenger motor coaches. Our new mechanic should be a great team player with a passion to do excellent work and grow in their craft.
Our dream mechanic will have:
- Technical College certificate
- Shown the ability to be teachable, to learn new skills and to diagnose problems
- Skills in repairing and servicing engines, transmissions, brakes, and some electrical experience
- Systems experience including fault diagnostics and repair
- Skills in repairing and servicing air-conditioning systems (a plus)
- CDL License (a plus)
- A team player attitude--willing to work with and encourage team members
- Ability to maintain high quality of work and safety standards
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate records
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Compensation: $17-20/hour. Medical benefits plus optional Dental and Vision after 60 days.
This wrench turning position has management opportunities as the company grows. Please send your cover letter and resume detailing your experience OR come in to our new office at 32427 Pacific Hwy S., Federal Way, WA to fill out an application. Thank you!
If you would like a full job description for any of the above mentioned positions or have questions regarding a position that is not listed, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-543-9368.
To download an Application for Employment, click here (PDF, 58kb).
Don't have Adobe Reader? Download it here.