AIRPORTER SHUTTLE 1-866-235-5247
To reach our reservations department call 1-866-235-5247. Live agents are available 24 hours a day. We are closed Easter day, Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Shuttles do not operate on these days.
NOTE: If you have two or more fare types (for example, a senior and adult, or a youth and adults) in your group, you must make separate reservations for each fare type. Multiple people of the same fare type can go on the same reservation.
Sea-Tac Airport recommends that passengers arrive at least 2 hours prior to their domestic flight, 3 hours prior to their international flight.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bellingham to Anacortes or Anacortes to Bellingham passengers
If you are traveling between Bellingham and Anacortes, please call us at 1-866-235-5247 to make your reservations.
If you have ADA requirements, it is important that you CALL US at 1-866-235-5247, at least 24 hours in advance, to ensure a wheelchair-accessible bus for your trip!
Minor Release Form
Minor Release Form - Click here to fill out our EZ Online form.
- Your Confirmation Number is your boarding pass. Please keep it with you for boarding the bus or making any changes to your reservation.
- At Sea-Tac Airport, Airporter Shuttle boards passengers outside door 00, just past baggage claim carousel #1. See photos of boarding area at Sea-Tac.
- Passengers should be at the boarding location at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Seats are reserved for pre-paid passengers until 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Luggage: If you are bringing overweight or odd-sized luggage, our driver may require assistance from you in loading it into our vehicle. If you have a bicycle or bicycles, please see FAQ for details.
- For photos and info about our Boarding Locations, click here.