AIRPORTER SHUTTLE 1-866-235-5247
To reach our reservations department call 1-866-235-5247. Live agents are available 24 hours a day. We are closed Easter day, Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Shuttles do not operate on these days.
NOTE: A regulated fuel surcharge is in effect as of September 1, 2013, the fuel surcharges are:
I-5 Corridor and Anacortes: $0.00 One-Way, $0.00 Round Trip
Central Washington: $0.00 One-Way, $0.00 Round Trip
NOTE: If you have two or more fare types (for example, a senior and adult, or a youth and adults) in your group, you must make separate reservations for each fare type. Multiple people of the same fare type can go on the same reservation.
Sea-Tac Airport recommends that passengers arrive at least 2 hours prior to their domestic flight, 3 hours prior to their international flight.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bellingham - Anacortes passengers
If you are traveling between Whatcom County and Anacortes, please call us at 1-866-235-5247 to make your reservations.
If you have ADA requirements, it is important that you CALL US at 1-866-235-5247, at least 24 hours in advance, to ensure a wheelchair-accessible bus for your trip!
Minor Release Form
Click here to download the Minor Release Form (pdf, 158kB).
- Your Confirmation Number is your boarding pass. Please keep it with you for boarding the bus or making any changes to your reservation.
- At Sea-Tac Airport, Airporter Shuttle boards passengers outside door 00, just past baggage claim carousel #1. See photos of boarding area at Sea-Tac.
- Passengers should be at the boarding location at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Seats are reserved for pre-paid passengers until 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Luggage: If you are bringing overweight or odd-sized luggage, our driver may require assistance from you in loading it into our vehicle. If you have a bicycle or bicycles, please see FAQ for details.
- For photos and info about our Boarding Locations, click here.